Running on Thursday 28th October, Friday 29th October and Saturday 30th October 2021.
This experience is approximately one hour long and involves walking on uneven grass paths.
Please wear appropriate footwear such as wellies or boots and remember to wrap everyone up warm as this is an outdoor event.
Please be sure to arrive at 5 minutes before your slot.
Location: 49 Tullymacreeve Rd, Mullaghbawn, Newry BT35 9RE
What to expect from the unique and spooky Traditional Samhain Halloween at Bluebell Lane:
- Meet the resident fairies and ghosts telling local tales and folklore.
- Dare to take a walk through the Banshee’s trail, but be careful you might just find the Cailleagh Berra’s lair.
- Ghost stories at the open fire with Cailleagh Berra.
- Roasting marshmallows around the open fire.
- Pumpkin picking with the Patsy the Scarecrow.
- Complementary hot chocolate.
- Best Fancy Dress Halloween Prize.
Tickets are £15 per person.
Places are non-refundable, but name on order can be transferred.
Please retain order info emailed to you upon completion for entry to event.